Talon.One GmbH (“Talon.One” or “We”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
1. Collection and Use of Data on the Website
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website www.talon.one (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Talon.One or any third party; or
- any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from the Website.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features/register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at Talon.One GmbH, Wiener Str. 10, 10999 Berlin, Germany or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”); and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of subscribing to our newsletter, subscribing to our service, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website or the Talon.One technology.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our sWebsite and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website.
- Details of Website searches and button clicks are also recorded.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although you may set certain privacy settings for such information by logging into your account profile, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and may include personal information, or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit Talon.One, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide through it and to help us understand how the Website is being used.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, you may elect to unsubscribe and we will cease using your information in that manner.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Talon.One’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Talon.One about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Talon.One, our customers or others.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Opt-out. You may “opt out” of receiving marketing or promotional emails from us by following the instructions in those emails. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as emails about your accounts or our ongoing business relations.
- We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (”NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. All transactions, regardless of their nature, are encrypted using SSL technology.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Facebook Social Plugins
This website uses social plugins (“plugins”) from the social network facebook.com which is operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA (“Facebook”). The plugins are identified by one of the Facebook logos or the amendment “Facebook social plugin”. The list and the look of the Facebook social plugins can be viewed here: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/.
If you are a Facebook member and do not want Facebook to collect data on you via our website and to combine such data with your Facebook membership data, you need to log off from Facebook before accessing our website. Furthermore, you may also block social plugins by downloading and installing add-ons for your browser.
This website uses social plugins that are provided by Twitter Inc.,1355 Market St, Suite 900, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA, and can be identified by the Twitter logo or e.g. the words “Tweet” or “Twitter”. The plugins enable the user, inter alia, to share an article or a page of this website on Twitter. If you access a website that includes this plugin, your browser sets up a direct connection to Twitter’s servers. Twitter transfers the plugin’s content directly to your browser which will then integrate it into the website. Therefore we have no influence on the extent or content of the data that Twitter collects via its plugin, and thus, can only inform you based on our state of knowledge.
Wiener Str. 10
or by sending an email to email@example.com at any time.
2. Collection and Use of Data via Talon.One’s technology
Talon.One provides coupon, referral and loyalty services to website and/or mobile providers. In connection with these services, we may collect, process and use certain non-personal data from the users of these web and/or mobile apps, as further described hereafter.
Collection and use of non-personal data
Our technology may collect some of the following non-personal data:
- Anonymized (hashed) IP address
- Anonymous identifiers such as the ID for Advertising for iOS (IDFA), Google Advertising ID or similar identifiers
- Website page visits (URLs), application installations and usage
- Interactions with user interface elements of web pages and in applications
- Dates and times of interactions
- Geolocation (Latitude / Longitude)
- HTTP Referrer
- Browser and device identifiers (User agent, OS, language, screen resolution, input devices, GPU capabilities, advertising identifiers, cookies)
Collection and use of personal data
Our technology may collect some of the following personal data:
- Social media account names and activity
- Statuses of transaction
- Transaction line items, taxes and totals
- Shipping methods, carriers, costs
- Payment processors, payment method fingerprints (hashes)
- Shipping and Billing addresses
- Date and time of transaction and status changes
- Phone numbers
- Email addresses
- Date of birth
- History and statistics of transactions
- Scores from third party credit / fraud scoring providers
- Identifier of advocate (referral program)
- Bonus / loyalty points
Talon.One uses the collected data for providing website and/or mobile analytics and attribution services to its customers, and thereby allows its customers to track marketing performance, to match users to their campaigns and to understand how they engage with the customer’s app and/or website. Furthermore, Talon.One enables its customers to track the user’s interactions in their apps and/or on their websites in real time in order to see how their users engage over their full lifetime. The collected non-personal data is therefore used in order to analyze the performance of marketing campaigns and to provide performance reports to Talon.One’s customers. Talon.One does not combine the collected non-personal data with any other data that would enable Talon.One to personally identify the user.
Any information collected via the Talon.One technology is owned and controlled by the individual customer who has implemented the Talon.One technology into their mobile app. It is not technically possible for us to disable tracking for an individual user. Users who want to opt out of being tracked by a particular publisher, ad network, or by an advertiser’s ads therefore must contact these companies directly to opt out.